Sunday, March 06, 2005

I am the damn pro...

I met Joshua last friday, 04 March, at Meimei's engagement party. I was there with Steph and Lijia. While we were finishing the last bit of our meal, Meimei introduced Joshua. And he joined us at our table. Joshua was friendly, comical and he talks alot.

The very first question Joshua asked me was, "You have something in common with me. Can you guess what!?" Hmm I was quick enough to realise what he was talking about. I noticed it as soon as Meimei brought him here. I replied, "Shou mao duo lor!!!!!" But wait... His were no ordinary mao!!! He slowly raised his arms and revealed them to me!!! You would never believe until you see it for yourself. His shou mao were at least 2 inches long!!! No, I did not admit defeat!!! His were long, but I countered with **quantity**. I HAD MORE!!!!! Wahahaha....

I finally met someone in common!!! Woo..... There are alot more of you out there!!! I know it!!! Come forth and reveal yourself!!! Wahahahaha.....

No comments: