Friday, March 25, 2005

Speakers going down...

I am, at this moment, very very very fustrated with my speakers...

Here I am listening to Wolfgang Stindl's Moments of Peace (He IS good... Better than Karunesh...), my speakers are showing attitude sounding totally weird...

As I click on "play", everything sounds perfectly fine... then... it becomes very soft... then loud, soft, loud, soft, loud and so on... Imagine listening to a song and the volume just goes up and down every alternate phrase...

I guess it must be Terence's brand new speakers... After having a feel of the powerful speakers, my com decided that mine was good enough anymore and now its showing me signs of unhappiness... time to change speakers...

Thats it!!! I have decided... I shall get new speakers on the next IT fair... Damn it, should have bought it earlier...

ArGH I can't take it anymore...

No comments: