Bus 2.
I'm starting to hate taking this bus to work every morning. Especially on days where I'm n duty when I have to take the earlier bus. Its already freaking cold in the morning yet the aircon is in FULL BLAST. ARgh nobody can understand the pain that I have to endure everyday!!! Its so obvious the driver is trying to freeze everyone to death... Just a few days back, an elderly uncle couldn't take it anymore. He walk up towards the driver and shouted right into his face, "OEI!! You xiao ah... Trying to freeze us to death huh!!??" Before that, the uncle was already complaining aloud to everyone on the bus. Haha...
Still bus 2!!!! I strongly believe that each and every bus 2 is infested with a mosquito look-alike, yet white in color creature. When I first encountered this irritating bug, I thought it was just unlucky getting trap in the bus. But guess what... This morning, I boarded ths bus, went up to the second level. It was an amazing sight. There were lots n lots of these white creatures flying around. So many of them ah. Keep flying around I can't get my much needed sleep.
ARgh... I shall stop here... Still can't get those little bugs out of my mind... I will send a complain definitely!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment