Argh... I had a super close encounter with ants.
I was supposed to go to Loop 3 with Brandon to check out on the sand pits over there. Instructions from S3. Siewkai and AhBoon were going to bedok to collect the squadron TShirt, so I thought hey I could tag along and had them drop me and Brandon at Loop 3. Argh... big big big mistake.....
AhBoon the driver, Siewkai was at the VComd seat. Brandon and I were seated at the rear and i was on the right side!! So we ahead to Bedok... D & G Marketing... Oh and I saw an ideal hoversack to replace my current current FILA bag, now with a BIG hole at the bottom. Ho Ho Ho... Ahh.. back to the main topic.....
And so we took around 25 minutes to arrive at our destination even with AhBoon's insane driving... He took the wrong turn... Alright here comes the disgusting part... As I open the back compartment of the vehicle to get the pack of sample shirts, I noticed 4 - 5 ANTS on my right arm!!! What the FUCK... I looked to the ground, there were tons of ants!! Then something caught my attention. A black patch on the side of my No.4. AN ARMY OF ANTS!!!!!!! WOAH!!!! I was like.... FUCK how did they get there... In one quick swipe, I wipe them to the ground. Disgusting shit I tell you... Siewkai can still look upwards, thinking the ants dropped down from some tree. But there wasn't any trees around...
So... the 4 of us followed the trail of ants... Guess where they were!!!! Tons and tons of ants were crawling out from a little hole at the RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE REAR PASSENGER SEAT OF THE GP CAR!!! I was sitting on it throughout the whole journey and I didn't even noticed anything!!!
In an effort to kill the ants, we borrowed Bygone from D & G marketing... Ho Ho Ho... Brandon was especially happy... As soon as he grabbed hold of the Bygone he went trigger happy.... spraying aggressively at the ants in the vehicle... I got myself one can and began my revenge!!! There was no escape... Not even one ant survived our brutal carnage... Too bad we couldn't find the queen or she would have suffered greatly in our hands!!!!
The ants died but the journey back was a touture for us. The strong scent of Bygone was un bearable!!!!! The next time i see an ant, I shall not let it live!!! They SHALL DIE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment