Monday, May 11, 2009

Snap snap snap

Last night Andrew came pick me up in his ass-blowing Lexus.

I took this while the car was moving. Crappy I know. But I kinda like it. Haha.

We went off to bedok 85 for dinner. Wanted to play around with our cameras using a tripod stand. My leica looked damn weird mounted on the tripod. Not pro at all. haha. Anyway we tried a few shots on top of a bridge right outside Xinn's place.

I let my leica sit for 8 seconds and I got this. Pretty nice huh!! And that's all for the pictures. There would be more shots of the changi village area, but Andrew's dad ended mahjong unexpectedly early. The phone call from his dad ended our night. Haha. Andrew suggests I buy a cheap tripod. But I am thinking of getting a GorillaPod. Any sponsors out there!? Haha.

Anyway, I have been drooling over the new Leica D-Lux 4. Especially the add-ons available for it. Damn. I'm thinking of selling my D-Lux 3 to fund for 4! I don't need it right now. I'm fine waiting for another five months. HAHAHA...

No comments: