Monday, May 11, 2009
????
I think I am damn mountain tortoise!! Haha. Just a couple of nights back I was telling andrew that my Leica can only manage up to 8 seconds of exposure. Guess I was wrong. I just realized that it can go up to a full 60 seconds. Hahahahaha. Just a few minutes back (approximately 9.55pm), I pointed my Leica out my window and took this...
Not bad huh! The trees looked a bit blur cause the wind was blowing. Other than that, everything looks great!! Well, maybe a little too bright. Haha. But it is nice. I like. See the moon up in the sky? It is covered by clouds at the moment. If it clears up, I'm gonna try to take a shot of it! Wooo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
piang eh. lol 60 seconds. pfft
steady right!? hahaha...
Post a Comment