Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Western Food!?

I have reached the time where every NSFs would be planning their leaves, thinking of ways to stretch the period of clearing leave for as long as possible by including offs, MCs from wisdom tooth extractions and sickness.

It reminds of the time when Awyeong was talking about his leave about a year ago.

An extract from his post then...
Conversation between Me, Awyeong, Siewkai and Robin
Awyeong: Eh, come January, I'll be planning my leave. And You(SK) will be thinking of your leave. and Sebastian(Me), he will be dreaming of his leave. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Robin: Yueh Yueh Yueh, Wake up your idea lah, you still got a long way to go, I'm already planning my leave! dream on lah!


They left and new guys came in. And we somehow had a similar conversation.

Me: Hey Jonathan, come over for a second.
Jonathan: Why?
Me: Eh... You like to eat western anot?
Jonathan: Eh... Yar. Why?
Me: Oh nothing lah. Just wanna know how many western you have left?
Jonathan: Fuck you!!

Why western you ask!?
In CAB, the only edible food supplied by the Singapore Food Industry is the once-a-week western menu. Hence, used to measure time/weeks left.
Apparently I have 12 western left. And jonathan... 80!!!!!! Woah the shiokness!!!

Enjoy your meals!!

No comments: