Ever since Bei started her Salt & Pepper Weddings, we have been talking about me going into photography and eventually working with her in the future. It was a good idea and I'm very receptive about the idea, it leads to me being my own boss!! Who don't want that, right?
Then came an opportunity where Bei's partner was planning a wedding and the couple did not have a photographer. So Raymond and I were asked if we wanted to try. Why not right?
Melvin and Wendy.
These are just a few of the many shots taken. Photos still in the process of being edited.
Well, all I can say is that being a wedding photographer is not easy. Ok, maybe it was my first time, but I felt I did not really do a very good job. I didn't really anticipated well. Missed quite a few crucial moments. Both Raymond and I did. Only lucky that what we missed, we covered for each other.
Bei said I need more practice. So, who getting married soon? Wanna let me practice? LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment