Had the mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall. Abalone, fish maw, shark's fin and other stuff... Best!
The crab meat shark's fin was heavenly too. Soup was thick and loads of shark's fin.
Coral scallops in XO sauce. Slurps. Crunchy. The only sad thing about these three items is that they are only one time orders.
海天楼's signature homemade tofu.
猪肠粉 served in a different way. Not really sure if we were supposed to pour in the sauce. So, we dipped it in the sauce in the end. Haha. Taste just as great. If I am not wrong, it was fried 猪肠粉 in the menu.
Super duper fresh prawns in herbal broth. The shell comes right off, easily.
And Beibei wanted to try eating some fish. Steamed cod fish fillet. I suppose they were fresh enough for Beibei to have eaten them and not complain about any fishy smell...
All time 海天楼 favorite, wasabi prawns!!!
Our favorite for the day. We ordered this 3 times. Fried beancurd skin.
Oh, not forgetting also, the XO sauce. I think other than the mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall, this was the next best thing. This is not available during lunch, so you have to request for it. =)
At $52++, I feel it was super worth it man. And I finally came to try after wanting to for so long...
Good food, good company, good day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment