Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mountain Rabbit

The rabbit say she never dine at Waraku before. And since we had a special reason to spend a little more on food, Waraku we went.

There she is looking around, waiting for her food, and eavesdropping on the couple sitting beside us. They were quarreling according to Beibei.

Scallops. Seriously, the real thing don't look appetizing at all. For a while I really thought its gonna taste really bad. But it turned out quite good. A little crispy on the sides and juicy when you sink your teeth in.

Bacon wrapped shitake. Don't they look overcooked. I told Beibei that it looked chao ta, but she disagreed. I was like what the hell, the first two dish only spoil my appetite liao. Well, it really was a little overcooked. BUT, it is also the reason why it has this really strong taste to it. You know like the BBQ chicken wings a-little-overcooked taste. Good. Haha...

Ebi Cream Udon. The super big bowl shocked us. Haha. Damn big man! Cream base udon with prawns. Four prawns to be exact. Four small prawns to be more exact!! The cream tasted like mushroom soup to me.

Ahhhhhh....

Katsu Don. I don't need to say further. The big round yellow thing on top was the best! Hahahaha... I couldn't resist. I had to be unglam and suck it off the bowl!! Shiokness man!!

No comments: