Saturday, June 20, 2009

店小二

This is what I wear to work. I look like a waiter in a chinese restaurant. No, I'm not gonna take a picture of me wearing it!!!

The ugliness of the uniform aside. I think the design is dumb. If you have noticed, there is a small little button on the sleeves. There is suppose to be a strap on the inside which you could attach to the button if you fold up the sleeve. However, no one was able to fold up their sleeves. It gets too tight once it reach elbow length. A useless button which adds on to the ugliness of the uniform. Bahhh...

3 comments:

xinwei said...

OMG. Is that hideous thing the new STB uniform??? I'd rather wear high slit cheongsam. Haha.

bei said...

we're suppose to take a photo using that svc thingy with u in THIS uniform!! :(

Endruu said...

Not bad leh....looks so oriental, like Ip Man.