You do not love money? my goodness! I love money! As you can see, I have nothing better to do! my goodness! Cháng.there's something called the google translator. -.-" wah piang eh, u really damn free!
Haha the image is there for translation purposes lor.Anyway, the exact words were "You do not love money? Oh my god! I love money! As you can see, I have nothing better to do! Oh my god! Bored!!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You do not love money? my goodness! I love money! As you can see, I have nothing better to do! my goodness! Cháng.
there's something called the google translator. -.-" wah piang eh, u really damn free!
Haha the image is there for translation purposes lor.
Anyway, the exact words were "You do not love money? Oh my god! I love money! As you can see, I have nothing better to do! Oh my god! Bored!!!!
Post a Comment