Monday, August 15, 2005

I Break

Ops room, everyday, is just like a battle field. You can see, everyday, the higher ups are firing missiles and shooting arrows like nobody business. They will go like "Eh yingfeng!! Indent more missiles!! I'm gonna fire them at Sebas!!" And we the lower downs will constantly be finding ways and means to evade the attacks. The following is just one of the many many scenarios that take place in ops room...

Old geezer 3 (Level 20 Homming missile): Eh Joshua, how come the safety board still displaying the outdated org chart? Better get it changed!!
Joshua: Yes sir!!

Joshua walks into ops room and activates Level 10 Guided Arrows.
Joshua: Sebas, the org chart outside you do want right!? Old3 wants you to update it!!
mE with Level 5 Evade: Eh, no no. Not I do want lah. I don't even have the photos lah! I remember last time is siewkai(Joshua's upperstudy) take from someone at HQ wan lah.
Joshua: Never mind. You go find out who then go take from him!!
mE: .....

Working in ops room, one is surrounded with tremendous amount of stress. This stress, can cast a strong man into depression, go berserk or even change his sexuality. However, with alot of determination and a bit of luck, one can have the strength to release himself of the stress. This strength, I witness it today.

A normal #15 ball...
A normal looking ball.


Something is starting to happen here...
Something's happening.


Power unleashed
Full power release!!!

This is the real thing!! It broke after Kwan yee took the opening shot!! HAHA...

This is totally crap!! Anyway Oldkwan saw the broken ball and the first thing he said was.... WAH BROKEN AH!!! WANNA BUY TOTO ANOT!!!

And so Oldkwan, Joshua and I thought of a few numbers!!!
1, 5, 6, 13, 15, 16, 22, 40. The numbers 1, 5 and 15 the first numbers that came to our head. #15 ball mah so 1, 5 and 15 lah. Then I said 6, cos 5 + 1 = 6. Oldkwan asked me,"How many balls are there in total?" Which I replied 16. Then each of us thought of a number each to make it a total of 8 numbers so can buy System 8. Oldkwan chose 40 cause Singapore 40 years old liaoz. 13 cause Joshua lives on the 13th storey. And I am 22 this year!!!

But then, We weren't that lucky lah. Winning numbers were 1, 7, 14, 27, 42, 44, 3. Damn it!!! No luck means no luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... nice pool ball siah... n tell that joshua dun so slack...