Mon 8th Nov - Moustachy-San start bugging me for the maps. Doggies come chasing me for maps.
Tues 9th Nov - People at EAST BUGS Moustachy-San BUGS ME!!! Irritating...
Wed 10th Nov - I finally decided that I should start doing the maps. Cannot tahan anymore of Moustachy and Doggies coming after me for it!!!
Everyones clubbing, I'm not!! OVerseas call!! *Come me more often* =)
Thurs 11th Nov - *Yawns*Lunch, Pool, RunOut2, OutRun2, Dinner, Movie (Taxi - ROCKS), PC, Sleep.
Fri 12th Nov - Print Vehicle Label, uesd up 1 whole cartridge of ink. Moustachy-San bugs me again. I submitted the map to him. Moustachy satisfied. *He didnt notice that i missed out some details which he specifically instructed me to put in* I am the damn pro!!!! Slack in armoury office. Mimiyan suppose to be done in 15mins. End up waiting 30mins. RAIN!! Romantic walk in the rain with SK and Mimiyan. Awyeong's giant umbrella. Home. XBox XBox XBox.
Sat 13th Nov - Naruto epi 108. PC. Going to bathe soon. Maybe Lunch and Pool. Then Incredibles. Then home. Then Sleep... Would update this part when I get home later!!! =)
Sun 14th Nov - Younger Cousin's BDay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment